Riccarton High School PTA
The main functions of the PTA are:
- to be a representative group of parents for consultation with the school
- to act as a sounding board for any changes in the school
- to keep the Principal aware of parents’ perspectives on school matters
- interacting with the parent community and staff by serving tea and coffee at parent evenings, report evenings etc (as requested by the school)
- bringing the school community together at social events by organising various activities
- running the second-hand uniform sale days
There is very little focus on fundraising – we rather like to consider the PTA activities as ‘fun’ raising events.
All are welcome to attend our meetings:
- Tuesday 18 February
- Tuesday 17 March
- Tuesday 7 April
- Tuesday 12 May
- Tuesday 16 June
- Tuesday 21 July
- Tuesday 18 August
- Tuesday 15 September
- Tuesday 20 October
- Tuesday 17 November
NOTE: After school hours the front doors to the administration building will be locked. To gain entry to the staffroom, please enter through the doors on the opposite side of the admin block.
We are always looking for new active members – please consider joining.
For further information, please contact the school on 348 5073 or email: email@example.com