Ten people will be selected to receive a trip to Wellington, including flights and accommodation, for a two-day workshop for new humanitarian leaders. .
This year is the 70th anniversary of the Geneva Conventions which were signed in 1949. The Geneva Conventions highlight the link between humanitarian law and humanitarian action - a crucial feature of the International Red Cross Red Crescent Movement.
All young adults (aged 18 to 30) are invited to enter our national competition about the rules of war and why they matter. Think about creative ways you can answer these questions:
- What do the rules of war mean to you?
- Why are they important?
Your entry can be in any format, for example:
- Video (video selfies, vlogs)
- Art (painting, photography, sculpture, sketches)
- Writing (poetry, blogs, essays)
- Presentations (PPTs, video essays, speeches)
- Digital/new media (podcasts, YouTube, Vimeo, Instagram, Facebook stories)
All email entries must be received by 11pm, 30 June 2019. Any posted entries must be postmarked on or before 30 June 2019.
See this website for more information.