This is a volunteer role, although previous experience in accounts, treasurer or banking roles would be beneficial, no experience is necessary as training and support is available as needed. The role could also be shared.
Currently the role comprises
- Preparing and presenting the monthly accounts for PTA meetings, around 15 minutes per month
- Maintaining the Second hand Uniform Stock and Sales spreadsheet and
- Calculating uniform sales commissions and liaising with the school re payment of commissions. Uniform sales processing takes around 1-2 hours every 3 months depending on sales
- Paying various accounts as required
- Annually, in October and November, manage and reconcile cash handling functions during Annual College Fair preparation, coordinating cash handling on the day of the fair and financial reporting after the fair. Approximately 4 hours in the month leading up to the fair, several hours on the day of the fair and around 4-6 hours after the fair
- Preparation of end of year accounts for presentation to the auditor
The role is well supported and appreciated within the PTA Committee and College and is a nice way to be connected with other parents and the College.
To find out more and show your interest, please contact us by any of the following
Email - email@example.com
Phone Annette Thow, Chairperson (ex Treasurer) 027 298 9638
Amanda Card, Secretary 027 489 6131