Year 11 - "Be the best version of yourself"
On Tuesday 16 October all Year 11 students took part in a Well Being day which was held at Ara Institute of Canterbury (Timaru Campus).
The theme was "Be the best version of yourself" and students took part in the following workshops:
- Resilience - presented by Josh South (Wave)
- Character strengths - presented by Anna Reihanna (Wave)
- Positive relationships - presented by Cath Slee and Liv Pierce (YMCA)
- Mindfulness - presented by Miss Buckley
- Values - presented by Miss Walsh
A big thank you to our staff who supported the day, presenters who ran fun and interactive workshops and to Ara for supplying us with such a great venue.