Friday 15 February 2019 (CBay Outdoor Pool - 8.30 am - 3.20 pm)
ALL students must make their own way to CBay Outdoor Pool by 8.30 am(outside the pool standing on the grass bank in house group lines where rolls will be taken).
Bus students – The buses will not be dropping off or picking up students at the pool. We ask bus students to make alternative travel arrangements. If this is not possible please register your name at the College Office by Wednesday 13 February.
What to bring:
- Students are to dress in house colours
- TOGS!! TOWELS (please note all swimwear must be appropriate)
- Warm clothing / Blanket ~ Be Prepared for all weather
- Large Lunch / Water bottle –students are not allowed to purchase anything from the café/shop
- Sun Hat / Sunscreen (Slip, Slop, Slap & Wrap)
- NO body paint or face paint
- The Roncalli Swimming Sports Day is a full school event and we encourage student participation
- All students remain onsite for the duration of the event
- Students must be responsible for their own personal belongings. Leave your valuables at home
Any postponement will be on the Roncalli Website and Facebook page. The postponement date is Monday 18 February 2019.
Parents and Caregivers are welcome to attend the event.
If any parents/caregivers would like to assist on the day, please contact Jose Zandbergen at the Sports Office on 688 6003 extension 808 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For full information and programme of events please find documents attached.
We are looking forward to an awesome fun day for all the students. Let the Battle of the Houses begin!