Here are the key things you need to know:
1. School can operate as normal under Alert Level 2 with no restrictions on gatherings or numbers in learning spaces.
2. Our focus is on additional personal hygiene and school hygiene measures which we will have in place.
3. No visitors on site please. Can parents/caregivers please remain in their vehicles and not enter the school buildings when dropping off/collecting students.
Also please do not come into the school office to drop off lunches, sports equipment etc.
If your child has to leave school early this has to be pre-arranged and organised through your child's advisory teacher. Once this has been arranged, your child will sign out and come out of the building to meet you.
4. Anyone who is unwell must stay at home. Anyone who is unwell and is at school will be asked to go home.
5. Please follow the usual absence process, call 8540541 (press 1) or email firstname.lastname@example.org school with your child's name and reason for absence.
Take care everyone!