Our Sub-warden applications have opened for the 2023 academic year.
Sub-Warden's are trained peers and role models who lead the residents of Selwyn College. The role is diverse in nature and no one day is quite like another.
At Selwyn we're looking for individuals who possess the following skills and attributes:
- A positive attitude.
- Self-awareness and maturity.
- An interest in building and maintaining positive community.
- An ability and desire to connect and interact with others.
- Effective written and oral communication.
- Ethical decision making.
- An ability to both take initiative and follow direction.
- Time management skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
We are now accepting applications. For further information please head over to the STAFF VACANCIES section of our website.