Important dates, priority of entry, enrolment process, and zone map.
Priority of entry - students residing within the school's zone have priority right of entry. If there are still places available after the receipt of applications from students within the zone, other applications will be accepted in the following order of priority:
- Siblings of current students of SBHS
- Siblings of former students of SBHS
- Sons of former students of SBHS
- Sons of Board members or Board employees of SBHS
- Any other applicants will be selected by ballot
If there are more applicants in the first, second, third, fourth or fifth priority groups than there are places available, selection within the priority group will be by ballot conducted in accordance with instructions issued by the Secretary under Section 11G(1) of the Education Act 1989. Parents will be informed of the date of the Ballot by notice in a daily or community newspaper circulating in the area of the school. The date will also appear on this website.
2017 Year 9 intake - important dates for applicants:
- Community Open Night - Thursday 26 May, 6.30-8.30pm
- CVG Scholarship Exam - Thursday 9 June, 1.00-3.00pm
- Enrolment applications close - Friday 29 July
- Ballot - Thursday 4 August
- Applicants notified - Friday 5 August
- Deadline for acceptance of places - Friday 26 August
Zone map - attached below