Please note that our Conference Days for Term 2 are:
Monday 3 May and Tuesday 4 May
8am – 3.30pm
School interview bookings are now open.
The website address is: www.schoolinterviews.co.nz/code
The school code you require is: 86suu
You can also book through the School App on the School Info page. To download the App click this link. https://stbedescollege.apps.school.nz/install/
Summary of key points:
- You should book in with all of your son’s subject teachers as well as their Mana Tāne Kaiako.
- Please bring your son along with you to the interviews. If a parent/guardian or whanau cannot attend, students are still expected to attend as it is a school day.
- Students are to attend in uniform
- Please be in the gymnasium at least 10 minutes before your first appointment.
- As interview slots are 5 minutes in duration, please endeavour to leave gaps between interviews to give yourself time to move to your next appointment.
- Parking is available via Gate 3 entry on Momorangi Crescent. Please do not use the front entrance off Main North Road.
- Boarding school opens for domestic students on Monday 3 May unless other arrangements have been made
- There will be no timetabled classes on Monday and Tuesday as all staff are engaged with Conference Days. Timetabled classes resume Wednesday 5 May at 9:15am with Mana Tane time.
Teaching & Learning Administrator