South Island Summer Holiday Trip - Lake Tekapo by SBC


St Bede's College welcomes applications from prospective students at any time during the year. Enrol online, complete the attached documentation or contact us for more information or to arrange a visit with your son.


Applications must be accompanied by a copy of your student's passport.

Once we receive a completed Application Form, we will contact successful applicants with an offer of place and an invoice of fees to pay.  Once the invoice has been paid, we will issue a receipt.  This confirms your student's place at St Bede's College and is necessary to apply for a Visa.


Postal Address:  210 Main North Road

                           PO Box 5380


                           Christchurch 8542

                           New Zealand