Our Senior Student Conferences for Years 11, 12 and 13 will be held on Monday 29 May from 8:00am to 4:00pm. There will be no Junior Classes.
This is an excellent opportunity to discuss your son's progress. Prior to the Conference Day you will receive the two reports below.
- Student Record Sheet – April 1 (Assessment Report)
- Learning to Learn Report – April 11 (Attitude and Skills Report)
Some key points to remember:
- Please bring your son along with you to the interviews.
- If a parent/guardian or whanau cannot attend, students are still expected to attend as it is a school day for Seniors.
- Please be in the Gymnasium at least 10 minutes before your first appointment.
- Please book an appointment with your son's Tutor Teacher.
- As interview slots are 5 minutes in duration, please endeavour to leave gaps between interviews to give yourself time to move to your next appointment.
- Parking is available via Gate 3 - entry on Momorangi Crescent. Please do not use the front entrance off the Main North Road.
Parents/whanau are able to book their own conference interview with teachers using the online interview booking system. You are able to select the times which suit you best and the teachers you wish to see. We encourage you to make an appointment with all of your son’s teachers. You are able to return to the site to re-schedule their interviews at any time, without having to contact the school office or the teachers involved.
Bookings open on Friday 12 April at 1.00pm
The website address is:
The school code you require is: 82sym
If you do not have access to the internet, please contact Mrs Rusbridge on 375 0647 ext. 883, and provide her with a list of the teachers you wish to see and your preferred times. Mrs Rusbridge will be happy to book the interviews on your behalf.
If you are unable to find a suitable time to see any of your son’s teachers in the booking system please contact them directly for feedback.
If you have any difficulties or concerns when using this system, please do not hesitate to contact Mr Jon McDowall.
The following people can also be booked:
- House Tutors
- Mr Dai Williams – Director of Boarding
- Ms Margaret Whelan– Centre of Enhancement
Finally, please remember to bring a copy of your interview appointments as we do not hold a paper copy.