This Term's Review: Recognition of Cultural Diversity
Our school uses a site Schooldocs to help us ensure that all relevant policies and procedures are in place. In order to make sure all our policies are relevant and actually reflect the current practice at our school all policies and procedures are reviewed according to a schedule.
Not all policies need to be reviewed by parents but when they do need to be we advertise this through the newsletter. This term we are reviewing Recognition of Cultural Diversity and we would like to get your feedback on this policy.
- Visit the website https://stfrancischch.schooldocs.co.nz/1893.htm
- Enter the username (stfrancischch) and password (assisi).
- Follow the link to the relevant policy as listed. Recognition of Cultural Diversity
- Read the policy.
- Click the Policy Review button at the top right-hand corner of the page.
- Select the reviewer type "Parent".
- Enter your name (optional).
- Submit your ratings and comments.
- If you don't have internet access, school office staff can provide you with printed copies of the policy and a review form.