Occupational Therapy Information Evening - Otago Polytechnic
Wednesday 26 August
7.00pm – 8.00pm
Room G204, G Block (corner of Harbour Terrace and Union Street)
Media Design School - Virtual Open Day, Saturday 22 August
We have a range of sessions where students can learn more about our programmes.
This will be held in a webinar format and will be held by our academic staff and there will also be students present from each programme to answer any student related questions.
Students will need to register to each of the sessions they would like to attend. See the link below for registrations.
- 10am - 10.45am: Bachelor of Media Design (Graphic, Motion & Interactive Design)
- 10.05am - 10.50am: Bachelor of Software Engineering (Artificial Intelligence)
- 11.00am - 11.45am : Bachelor of Art & Design (3D Animation & VFX)
- 12.00pm - 12.45pm: Bachelor of Creative Technologies (Game Art) & Bachelor of Software Engineering (Game Programming)
- 1.00pm - 1.45pm: Digital Creativity Foundation Programme
- 2.00pm - 2.45pm: Student Support and Admissions
- 3.00pm - 3.45pm: Student Panel
University of Auckland Important changes to Open Day on Campus 2020
With Tāmaki Makaurau at Alert Level 3, the University of Auckland has made the decision to cancel this year’s Open Day On Campus event that was scheduled for Saturday 29 August. This is in line with Government guidelines around gatherings, and ensures the safety and wellbeing of the community.
In its place UOA will run Open Day Online this coming week from Tuesday 25 through to Thursday 27 August.
The University of Auckland Open Day Online is a series of webinars and online panel discussions that cover everything students and families need to know about studying with us in 2021. It’s a chance to find out about the extensive range of programmes on offer and hear from graduates and teaching staff about what it’s like to be a student there. There will also be virtual tours of our campus, information about how to apply and a rundown of the scholarships students can apply for.
We recommend that students register for Open Day Online where they will be able to learn more about our upcoming webinars, build their timetable and start viewing the On Demand content.University of Auckland Open Day 2020 OnlineTuesday 25 – Thursday 27 August, 6–9.10pm
Visit Open Day Online to register