Hero photograph
Photo by Christine Gillard


Christine Gillard —

If your child requires medication during school time, a medical form needs to be signed by the parent/caregiver before the medication can be administered.

Please ask your child to collect a form from the office to take home and be filled out and returned to the office.

Children can carry inhalers in their class or school bag. All other medication must be held in the school office. This includes Panadols etc.

Please check your epi-pens and inhalers for expiry dates.