Thursday 22nd November is the day for all new and prospective students to enrol at Hagley for 2019.
From 9:30am-2:30pm and also from 5:00pm-6:30pm all new Year 12, 13, and Adult students are invited to visit Hagley College. Enrolments will take place in the Hagley Cafe (corner of St Asaph Street and Hagley Ave) – parking is available on site.
Students are invited to attend, along with their parents/caregivers as appropriate, to discuss course options with Hagley staff. Our subject leaders are available to talk about courses for 2019.
There will be information available on every aspect of teaching and learning for Year 12, 13, and Adult students. This includes 'regular' daytime school classes, specialist classes, and After 3 evening classes.
On the 22nd (or prior to it) you will be asked to complete an application form. However, we also need the following documents for your application to proceed:
You must bring the following documents for your application to proceed:
- a copy of your NZ birth certificate or passport (we can copy this for you)
- for students not born in New Zealand, proof of visa, citizenship or residency must be sighted when applying
- for adolescent students, your latest school report, current NCEA entries and NZ Record of Achievement must be included
Please note: If documents are not provided on the day, this will result in your interview being re-scheduled to January.
Students under 19 (adolescent):
- Come along to the Enrolment Day with the above documents
- You will attend an interview to discuss course options and meet individual subject teachers
- A parent or caregiver must also attend your enrolment interview.
Students 19 and over (adult):
- Come along to the Enrolment Day with the above documents, to meet subject teachers and enrol
- As an adult student you are required to pay enrolment fees when accepted for your enrolment to be confirmed
Payment Options: Cash, Cheque, Credit Card, Eftpos and Internet Banking.
Please get in touch with our Enrolment Centre if you have any questions (phone: 03 364 5156) or come along on the 22nd to find out more.
There will be another opportunity to enrol for courses in 2019, on Thursday January 29th (9:30am-2:30pm and 5pm-6:30pm), however some courses may have limited spaces remaining at this time.