After a Covid-imposed break, we are very excited that Term 4 will see a return of a smaller, modified version of the traditional Scarecrow Festival with our first ever Scarecrow Picnic!
On Friday 25th November we invite our Three Kings whanau to join us on the field where you can either bring your own picnic or feast on the treats and delights on offer from the food stalls.
We are still working through the finer details and are keen to hear from you if you would like to help in the planning. We are also after potential stall holders for foods or goods and are always keen to build our base of helpers for stalls etc.
Keep an eye out in the coming weeks for how to enter the Scarecrow competition and details around the timeline. In the meantime see below for a few of the previous creations to get your creative juices flowing!
WE NEED YOU! - Please! Email email@example.com if can say yes to any of these below or have an interesting idea to share!
- Can you bake something for the dessert stall?
- Do you own a food or other suitable goods business and would like to run a stall?
- Are you a musical superstar who could entertain us?
- Can you turn a sausage with the best of them?
- Are you willing to help with the organisation?