In this corner of the newsletter your Three Kings School House Leaders and Class Representatives will be stepping out into our school community to find out more about the people who make Three Kings School such a great place to be.
This week we will be interviewing two of our fabulous TKS teachers Mrs Coutts and Miss MacKay
1. When you were our age, what did you want to do when you grew up?Mrs Coutts had dreams of being a P.E. teacher when she was at Primary School.
2. Where did you go to school and what was your favourite subject? She went to Kokopu School which was a country school that only had 36 children up to Year 8. Her favourite subject, believe it or not, was P.E.
3. What are you looking forward to doing in the school holidays?Mrs Coutt is looking forward to going to the beach with a few good books to read. She is also looking forward to spending time with her family.
4. What would you do if you won Lotto?The first thing Mrs Coutts would do with her Lotto win is plan a long holiday to South America.
1. Where did you grow up and go to school?Miss MacKay grew up in Auckland. She went to Cornwall Park School, Remuera Intermediate and Onehunga High School.
2. What is your all-time favourite movie?Her all time favourite movie is Billy Elliott
3. If you could choose to live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?She would choose a little village in Scotland as Miss MacKay’s dad is from Scotland. She would then take the opportunity to do lots of travelling around Europe while she is living there.
4. Do you have anything special planned for the school holidays?She sure does… Miss MacKay is getting married in the school holidays and will then be honeymooning in Fiji. When she returns to Three Kings School next term, she will be Mrs Leong or Mrs L.
Interviewed by Liam Yeh, Kobe Grant and Trelise Townsend.