Interviewed by Jack Stoddart, Maia Shahab and Connor Hayes.
In this corner of the newsletter your Three Kings School House Leaders and Class Representatives will be stepping out into our school community to find out more about the people who make Three Kings School such a great place to be.
This week we will be interviewing our super duper admin lady Ms McCaig and our wonderful Room 1 teacher Mrs B-D.
1. How many children do you have an how old are they?
She has two children. A daughter who is 23 and a son who is 20 years old.
2. What do you like to do in the weekends?
Ms McCaig likes to go antique shopping, watch Netflix and read and hunt for art exhibitions.
3. What is your all-time favourite movie?
4. What is the best part of your job?
She enjoys interacting with students and we have noticed that she always does this with a smile on her face.
1. How long have you been a New Entrants teacher? Mrs B-D taught her first New Entrant class almost 40 years ago, but she has taught children from the age of 5 to 18. Her favourite age to teach is New Entrants.
2. What is your favourite dessert? It is a toss up between crème brulee and pannacotta because they are both delicious.
3. If you could be any animal, what would you be and why? Mrs B-D decided she would be Cat in the Hat or the Fox in Socks. (Definitely not what we were thinking.)
4. What do you enjoy most about being a teacher at Three Kings School? She enjoys all the wonderful children at TKS with their beautiful smiles. The best part though, is the opportunity to be part of her students learning journeys.