Hero photograph
Photo by Stock Image

Vehicle Permission (Senior School)


A reminder that senior students, Year 12 and 13 (Year 11 may bring a moped or similar), must have completed a vehicle permission form before they bring a vehicle to school. These forms are available from the Student Support Office. Passengers are only allowed to be transported if the appropriate documentation has been completed.