Payment of NCEA fees are due to the school by Friday 16 August 2019
- $76.70 entry fee. (all NQF standards)
- $30.00 per Scholarship subject
- Financial Assistance available with Community Services Cards. Please fill out the form attached. If we do not receive a form full fees will apply.
- Late payments will incur a $50 late fee, this fee is payable directly to NZQA
- Telebanking number Kavanagh College 060901 0107876 00 or pay via the Edge App.
All Year 11, 12 and 13 students have had NCEA fees of $76.70 loaded to their accounts. Discounts for Financial Assistance will be given on return of form. For those sitting Scholarship papers, these fees will be loaded onto accounts once a full list is finalised.