When in uniform, students are clearly representative of Waimea College. Maintaining the College uniform in good condition and wearing it correctly reflects pride in both themselves and the College.
It's hard to believe, but next week we are officially in Autumn! As the weather cools it will be time to start thinking about jackets and jerseys, so we would like to take the opportunity to remind parents and caregivers of the uniform requirements.
Permitted winter items:
- Regulation blazer, jersey or woollen vest
- Plain black zip up jacket or vest (hip length) with or without hood
- Plain black scarf (optional)
- Approved black polishable closed toe shoes to be worn winter and summer
NOT permitted to be worn:
- Track, brown or suede shoes, skater style shoes, boots (on or above the ankle), canvas shoes or sandals
- Multi-coloured jackets, including Waimea College sports jackets as regular uniform
- Sweatshirts of any colour, hoodies, polar fleece. This includes sweatshirts, Waimea College team hoodies/tops
- Visible, coloured t-shirts or polypropylene
Please Name All Items
We often end up with a multitude of unclaimed black puffer jackets at the Student Office. If items are clearly named, we can reunite lost property with students quickly, keeping students warm and parents happy!
Regular Hours During Term Time:
Monday 2.45 pm - 3.45 pm
Thursday 12.30 pm - 6.00 pm
Always open last Friday of school holidays 12.00 pm – 2.00 pm.
Uniform Shop Phone: 544 6099 ext 876 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please see our website for a current list of uniform items and price list.