As we endeavour to make the most out of our environment we have identified that we will need to be flexible in our approach to teaching spaces. Therefore as a Leadership group and Board we have made some changes around locality for our Hubs in 2019.
- We will have 2 Junior Hubs in 2019. Each Hub will be made up of children from New Entrants, Year 1 and Year 2.
- One Hub will be situated in Rooms 1, 2, and 3.
- Mrs Stanbridge, Mrs Lawson and Mrs Bonney will work co-operatively here.
- The other Hub will be based in Rooms 15 (old Library) and 16. Initially, all children will operate together in Room 15.
- Miss Storer and Mrs Hartley will work co-operatively here
- We will have 2 Middle Hubs in 2019. Each Hub will be made up of Year 3 and Year 4 children.
- One Hub will operate from Rooms 10 and 11.
- Mrs Lowden and Mrs Bardwell will work co-operatively here.
- The other Hub will be based in Rooms 12 and 13. (Classrooms beside the Hall)
- Miss Barton and Miss Newton will work co-operatively here.
- We will have 1 Senior Hub in 2019. The Hub will be made up of Year 5 and Year 6 children.
- They will operate across Room 6 - 9
- Mrs Brown, Mrs Ollerenshaw, Mrs Fitzgerald and Miss DeCourcy will work co-operatively here.