Can we please ask that you do your best to ensure that children are following the rules, and if they can't, please provide a note. The Board gives up to a two week allowance for any children wearing non uniform items, and after this time period, it is expected to be resolved.
If you are unable to provide the correct full uniform please contact us to see how we can help you.
(As set by the Board of Trustees, August 2016, to take effect from February 2, 2017)
· All children are expected to wear the correct school uniform.
· No garments other than approved uniform items will be accepted
· If a child is not wearing uniform, a note of explanation is required from the parent to the office.
· The BOT will allow up to a two week timeframe to address the uniform issue.
· Sunhats – only school bucket hats will be accepted, and they are required to be worn in Term 1 and Term 4.
· Children not wearing a regulation school hat will have to be in a shaded area when outside.
· Hair is to be neat and tidy, of natural colour. If hair is longer than shoulder length it should be tied up with the following plain coloured hair ties – navy blue, black, white.
· Children with pierced ears may wear one pair of small plain unobtrusive studs - only one per ear.
· Jewellery of cultural significance will only be accepted with a letter of explanation to the Principal.
. Wrist watches are accepted.
· No nail polish or make-up is to be worn.
· For extra warmth, plain polypropylene or woollen thermal undergarments in plain navy blue, black or white may be worn.
. A school beanie may be worn in winter.
· Black or blue tights (not leggings) may be worn with dresses in winter.
· Children wearing dresses may consider wearing a short pair of plain black or navy blue bike pants, especially if active on the playgrounds, so long as these are not visible.
· Only plain black shoes or plain black trainers with plain black laces, or, plain black sandals with heel straps, are permitted. High heel shoes and shoes above ankle height are not permitted.
· Shoes must be worn to and from the school grounds and on school trips.
· Socks are to be plain black, plain navy blue or plain white.
· Non School Jackets can be worn to and from school only.