Department of Conservation are hosting an expo in Woodhaugh gardens on Sunday 23rd April from 11am to 3pm in conjunction with the Town Belt Traverse.
The expo will be a showcase of Dunedin’s urban biodiversity. DOC and community groups will feature information, inter-actives, live displays, activities and resources for families and individuals relating to urban biodiversity, the threats to it and tips for enhancing and enjoying it!
This is an exclusive opportunity to:
· Find out what lives in your backyard and how to rid it of pest and weeds
· Hear about Predator Free Dunedin
· See what lives on our coast and in our urban waterways
· Get information on walks and family friendly activities around Dunedin
· Talk with local conservation organizations and community groups
Wander the expo at your leisure after participating in the Dunedin Amenities Society Town Belt Traverse or head directly to the expo.
Sausage sizzle and coffee cart on site
Woodhaugh Gardens, Dunedin