RHS PTA seeks new team members
Kia ora, nǐ hǎo, kamusta, talofa!
The main functions of the PTA are:
- to be a representative group of parents for consultation with the school;
- to act as a sounding board for any changes in the school;
- to keep the Principal aware of parents’ perspectives on school matters;
- interacting with the parent community and staff by serving tea and coffee at parent evenings, and report evenings (as requested by the school);
- bringing the school community together at social events by organising various activities;
- running the second-hand uniform sale days in December, January and pop ups throughout the year.
We’ve got a great team of parents that help us to fulfil these roles, but we’re always keen on seeing new parents join our association. We’re also a pretty social group, so it’s a great way to connect with new people with a passion to support the school.
If you’d like to get a chance to meet the team, please feel free to come along to any of the rest of our meetings onsite at the school this year.
Meetings are once a month on Tuesdays, and start at 7:15pm in the staffroom.
More details are on the web: https://www.riccarton.school.nz/our-school/pta/
For further information, please contact the school on 348 5073 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org